Sunday 24 July 2016

A new addition.

Hello again and welcome to Inso's World.

This week has been another week of house related fun... solicitors, mortgages and all sorts of other things so I would have loved to have had my mind taken off things by my hobby but unfortunately, the weather has been too hot and humid for sculpting so I have had to settle for one very small sculpting session to finish off this little sculpt:


Click the Pic!

As you can probably work out, he is a 'counts-as' Vindicare Assassin. I think he has turned out OK but there are a few things that could have been better (the arms are a little long, for starters). However, to carry out 'repairs' would mean a lot of rework so I will turn a blind eye to it and move onto the next one... an Eversor Assassin (but not as you would expect).

So the heat this week has meant that my hands have been constantly moist which has made working with putty practically impossible... so I needed something to take my mind off things and what better thing to do that than...


Click Play!

Yep, I now have a kitty all of my own and he is called Sam. We collected him on Monday and he has had a check-up, his first set of jabs, worming and flea treatment and he has settled in nicely. The other two cats are getting used to him but they all still need to find their places yet so that will be ongoing. The good thing is that this is my kitten, not the families, so he will be getting trained up to be able to do a few tricks... sitting for treats (our other cats already do that) and possibly some fetching. He is full of character and has a wonderful nature (a mix of cuddly and killer... which is spot on).

And that, as they say, is that. I am back to work next week so I will have to shave my beard off today...


Click the Pic!

... and I'll have to get back on the treadmill.

See you from the top of the hill!

No comments: