Monday 12 December 2016

I've had the starter... now for the main course.

I warned you I wouldn't be posting on Sunday so welcome to Inso's World on what has been a 'history' defining Monday.

Well... what a week it has been (again).

I have travelled from Cornwall upto Oxfordshire and been on the work's Christmas do (which was excellent apart from me getting a really bad headache and needing to go home early like some proper light-weight). The following morning, I had a pre-handover check of the house (which went well), then the rental furniture was removed the following day. After that it was a weekend of cleaning and house preparation ready for the handover which was today (and that also went very well). My accomodation for the weekend, was this:


Click the Pic!

 I then drove back to Cornwall with no physical ties to my old house.

That means I have officially moved to Cornwall now. I think that our cat, Charmmy, is glad because I don't think she wants me to leave again:


Click the Pic!

As it stands, I still have lots of DIY and shopping to do for the new house but I plan on getting some sculpting time in at some point this week... so there may well be hobby stuff at the weekend.

With hobby in mind, I am going to have to really think about what direction I need to take in order to keep things rolling. At the moment, the only accessible hobby stuff I have is my box of Squats (and associated sculpting kit); the rest is all packed away in boxes in the spare room because I have nowehere to store it. We have limited furniture in a much smaller house so I am going to have to be a bit clever with storage and work areas. That said, I am a techy... so I should be able to sort something out! All it means is that until I start unpacking things, it will just be Squat sculpting for now... no painting or sculpting other things... just Squats... and repeat... and repeat... but on the bright side; my army should grow nicely.

So watch this space. I should be back to regular updates on Sunday from now on... everything back to normal again.

That's about it for now.

See you from my new home!

2 comments:

Zzzzzz said...

Good show ! Don't forget a Christmas Tree...

Inso said...

The tree went up :) !