Sunday 29 October 2017

Something different.

Hello and welcome to Inso's World on an overcast Sunday morning.

I am nearly there!

Yes, I am nearly at a point where I don't have to spend weeks away sorting out flats. Monday is my last trip (for now) to hand over Dad's flat keys. That means three things:

  1. I don't have to travel up there again.
  2. I don't have to worry about clearing any more stuff.
  3. I will have more time at home to focus on his remaining estate and being at home.
I will be glad to regain a bit of normality after what has been a taxing 3 months.

So... apart from clearing a flat, what have I been up to?

Monday was a day of trying to get things done and failing miserably... however, I did manage to tidy up most of the colours on the Squat unit. Only a couple of colours to go before I add the wash.

The rest of the week was clearing Dad's flat and if it hadn't been for the help of my family, I think I would have lost the plot. Thankfully, everything got sorted and I was able to come home on Friday. Speaking of which, I arrived home, threw dinner down my neck and in the space of 40 minutes, transformed myself into this chap:


Click the Pic!

That pic was taken after the party at my local, The Rodney Inn. It was a great night with good friends and a live band as well. Sadly, very few people turned up in fancy dress... but we made an effort so that was the main thing. Did I say we? Yes I did because my two most important ladies joined me:


Click the Pic!

My daughter was Poison Ivy, I was the Joker and my wife was Dr Harleen Quinzel (before the Joker fuelled transformation into Harlequin). 

I thought I did well to drive home, eat quickly and then manage to turn into the joker in 40 minutes (including dying time for my hair... which is going to be green for the next couple of months...).

To keep the super theme going... me and my wife went to see Thor Ragnarok at the cinema. I won't say much about it but it was a very enjoyable film with some nice little surprises. The Hulk stole the show for me because he had a developed character and wasn't just saying one word at a time... and Korg was brilliant too. Well worth a watch... and keep an eye out for the Easter Egg in the armoury under the Asgardian royal palace... with the upcoming Infinity Wars, it may catch your eye.

That is about it for this week. Monday I will be popping up to Somerset and back but after that I will be home to sort out life and all the other stuff... so hopefully, I will be able to squeeze some hobby time in at some point.

See you from the pinnacle!


1 comment:

Zzzzzz said...

Ah, cheers for film tip, once the hectic hell oween week is over, I'll try to fit it in.